WestWind's Systems Engineering capability begins with the Operation Requirements Document (ORD) and continues to the final submittal of the Test and Evaluation (T&E) teams validated test report.
The WestWind team complies with the International Council of Systems Engineering (INCOSE) and MIL-STD-499C requirements and the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) guidelines. Additionally all programs are organized, monitored and reported IAW MIL-STD-881C Work Breakdown Structure with supporting Basis of Estimates (BOE) at the lowest indenture to ensure clarification and element understanding.
WestWind Systems Engineering capabilities include:
- Requirements definition and allocation
- Requirements management and traceability
- System architecture design and analysis
- Risk assesment and mitigation plans
- Trade studies and Use Case Studies
- Electrical loads analysis
- Mechanical analysis
- CFD analysis
- Safety and hazard assessment analysis
- Human factors engineering
- Product improvement and others
Requirements and test verification matrices are developed, maintained and used by the Test and Evaluation team to develop and Test Verification Matrix which is used to ensure a bottoms-up requirements compliance of functional and operational system performance.