WestWind has a robust Engineering Analysis capability that performs the necessary analysis to verify and validate designs and to support operational release and approval.
Analysis capabilities include but are not limited to; Electrical Loads Analysis (ELA), Failure Modes and Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Reliability, Accessibility and Maintainability (RAM) Analysis, Electromagnetic Interference/Compatibility (EMI/EMC) Analysis, Safety Assessment Reports (SAR), Hazards Analysis, Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Mass Properties analysis, Stress and Structural Analysis, Vibration Analysis, Aerodynamic Drag Analysis and Thermal Analysis.
- MSC NASTRAN®, FEMAP®, MATHCAD®, CosmosWorks, CFDesign, and MS Excel®.
- PREDICT® – for standards based reliability analysis
- BlockSim® – used for system level fault tree identification
- CFDesign® - used for aerodynamic and flow analysis
- FMEA Accelerator® – used for FMEA and related analysis
- RCM++® - Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysis
- Degradation Analysis - used to extrapolate failure times from performance data
- QuietExpert – used for EMI and EMC analysis
- Ultiboard – for PCB design
- Ultiroute - for PCB part routing and placement
- Multisim – used for PCB and circuit simulations