One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services – Small Business (OASIS SB) is a GSA contract designed to address an agencie's need for a full range of service requirements that integrate multiple professional service disciplines and ancillary services/products with the flexibility for all contract types and pricing at the task order level.
Subcontractor: to Sigmatech in Pools 4, 5A, 5B and 6
OASIS SB is a family of 7 separate Government-wide Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) task order contracts that span 28 North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes and 6 NAICS Code Exceptions under the economic subsector 541, Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services. Each of the 7 separate contracts are individually referred to as “Pools” within OASIS SB.
Contract Number: W911QY-13-D-0097
Awarded: 24 February 2014
Authorized users: OASIS SB is available for use by all Federal agencies and other entities as listed in General Services Administration (GSA) Order ADM 4800.2G, Eligibility to use GSA Sources and Supply.
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Justice
- Department of State
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Department of Education
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- US Agency for International Development
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Peace Corps
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Treasury
- Small Business Administration
- Department of Labor
- Department of Transportation
- Social Security Administration
- General Services Administration
- Federal Reserve
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Interior
- Department of Energy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Contract Period of Performance: The period of performance of OASIS SB is from the date of the Notice-To-Proceed through 10 years.
Program Ceiling: $60 billion
Available Order Types: OASIS SB allows for all contract types at the task order level (e.g., Cost-Reimbursement (all types), Fixed-Price (all types), Time-and-Materials, and Labor-Hour). Task orders may also combine more than one contract type (e.g., FFP/Cost, FFP/Labor Hour etc.). Additionally, task orders may include incentives, performance based measures, multi-year or option periods, and commercial or non-commercial items.
About OASIS SB: The services to be provided under OASIS SB are intended to meet the professional service mission requirements of all Federal agencies, including all organizations within the Department of Defense (DoD) and National Security Community.